Costume Forums & Resources
- Cosplay.com – one of the largest forums for cosplayers
- The RPF: The Replica Prop Forum – great resource for props and armor building
- 501st Legion – worldwide organization for Star Wars imperial costumes
- Rebel Legion – organization for Star Wars rebel costuming
- American Cosplay Paradise – database of cosplayers and costumes
- Spoonflower – shop where you can print your own custom fabric
- TAP Plastics – chain of stores on west coast where we get a lot of our casting/plastic supplies
- Silpak – shop that we mail order casting supplies from. We really like their quickcast resin.
- Smooth-on – great place to get prop making materials like urethanes, silicones, and resins
- Reynolds Advanced Materials – west coast based store that carries Smooth-on products
Historical Costume Resources
- American Duchess – a historical costuming blog and historical shoe shop
- Bridges on the Body – a historical corset blog. She does corset sew-alongs which are fun to participate in.
- Truly Victorian – patterns for Victorian garb
- J.P. Ryan – patterns for 18th century
- Lacis – historical costuming supplies. We get the majority of our corsetry items here.