I like background characters and the costume design in the new Star Wars is phenomenal. There are a couple handmaiden dresses I would like to make and this one is one of my favorites.
They did some funky things on this outfit that took me a while to figure out. I was pretty proud of myself when I figured out the hood, because I think I got pretty close to what they did with the hood and the top of the dress being one piece with no seam lines. It was my first attempt at paint dying so that part didn’t come out so great. I’d like to re-make this outfit at some point and have another go at the dying job.