A fun quilt I made last year for my brother’s new baby. They obviously requested Dr. Seuss. I had a lot of fun deciding prints and layout for this one. Dr. Seuss fabric tends to get really busy and the prints can get overwhelming… which is no surprise… just look a this books! Thankfully there’s a lot of Dr. Seuss fabric out there so I was able to pick and chose what I wanted to use.
I realized recently that I never posted photos of the chocobo and moogle baby quilts that Mi and I made. Lorelai was pregnant with identical twins (OMG. LOL) last year and these were the quilts we gifted the twins. This is obviously the most delayed post ever, but it’s a new year and I’m trying to catch up. =)
Aimee recently created an adorable cat mermaid pillow on Spoonflower. I offered to be her tester and while I was sewing up the pillow, I took photos for a quick tutorial.
(I will finish the Moana costume tutorial. A pillow tutorial is faster to do, so I’m posting this first.)
I had a bit of spare time yesterday so I hauled out my recently finished teacup quilt for photos.
Last month, I released my very first PDF pattern: the Tako Sun Hat. I’ve been meaning to blog about it but somehow, I never got around to sitting down and doing it. I suppose it’s because I don’t really have a whole lot to say other than: first foray into PDF Patterns… yay! =D